Sunday, June 12, 2011

A day in the life of Karen and Louise - 18th of October 2007

I get up on Thursday morning early so I can catch the bus to Dublin Airport to meet Karen so I leave Tramore and don’t feel to good on the bus I had to get a bag ready to vomit into and everything ( I'm not laughing at myself lol) the bus was early into the airport so I had a walk around and decided to go into the book shop called 'Hughes and Hughes' there was a table near the door and I noticed the 'Long Way Down' book and I decided to buy it imagine this now I had Johns school bag on my back so I had to take that off then un-do the bag get out a different bag out of it then find my purse so I’m doing all this at the till there were three girls at the till and one of them said to another 'Oh he's so much better looking in real life' and I was thinking who are they talking about so I said 'Who Charley Boorman?' and the girl said 'Yes he was here a few hours ago' I said 'what' she said 'yes he was signing the books look his autograph is on the book' so I told her to give me the book back because I had to touch it first and look at his autograph I couldn’t believe that Charley Boorman my Charley Boorman was in that shop hours before so the girls were laughing at me but I didn’t care I was so happy so then a different girl told me that charley was sitting on that chair(it was behind the counter) so I jumped on the counter and started rubbing the chair I just couldn’t believe he was sitting on that seat woohoo when I was talking to the girl I was telling them how much I loved Charley and showed them the pictures of him on the phone then eventually I left the shop and went outside to phone my mam to fill her in on my day so far when we were talking I decided to buy 'Race To Dakar' book as well so I had to go back into the shop and pay for the book and the girl said to me 'Oh I wonder if his autograph is the same in this book' and I said 'well id say it would be seen as though its the same guy that wrote it' lol hahaha told her to give it back to me cause I needed to touch it lol so she did and then I left the shop.
Karen’s flight was delayed for about 30 minutes and I really really wanted to tell her that Charley Boorman was in the airport only hours before I arrived so I waited and waited and waited so eventually she arrived lol and we hugged and then I told her the whole story she was kind of laughing at me so after she refreshed herself we went to the book shop together and we touched the books and looked at the table charley was sitting at then Karen went into buy the 'Race to Dakar' book and I was outside with the bags and I shouted into her 'that’s the chair Charley was sitting on' she gave me a look lol and the girl just started laughing at me lol rofl pmsl 
That was only the start of Karen’s holiday over here lol I wonder if she will be coming back lol what a great weekend we had though chic x x x x x 


I still don't believe i missed Charley Boorman at the Airport...  

No comments:

Post a Comment