So I was on one of the pregnancy/ttc forums and one of the lovely ladies started a thread and the title was: What do you look forward to..... So here is what I jotted down about what I'm looking forward to do once I get my first BFP.
I'm looking forward to telling the then daddy-to-be that we are pregnant (we are two friends having a baby together)
I'm looking forward to surprising my family with a bfp (when it happens)
I'm looking forward to feeling the first kick.
I'm looking forward to falling in love with my baby even before he/she is born.
I'm looking forward to holding my baby for the very first time.
I'm looking forward to seeing the look on the baby's daddy's face when he see's the baby for the first time.
I'm looking forward to my life starting as a mammy.
I'm looking forward to spending my life being a mammy
I'm looking forward to hearing my baby call me mammy for the first time.
I'm looking forward to sharing my ttc journey with the youtube community as well as weekly baby updates.
Thanks, Louise x x
No comments:
Post a Comment