Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hey

Hey guys,

Just a short post for you.

I can't believe it. I am nearly finished College. I am in on Monday and Tuesday and then that's it. I am so happy I stuck with it and finished off this course. It was hard going but I did it :-)

Since I moved back here I have achieved so much. So much more than I ever expected of myself. I am proud of that. I did the right thing in moving back to Ireland. I know I did now but it was a hard decision to make.

The little T-Rex had an accident last Saturday. He fell off of a swinging chair and broke his collarbone. Oh it broke my heart the poor little thing. He is doing much better now though thank goodness. The little Chicken is doing great. She is 9 months old now. That nine months went so fast.

The little T-Rex is going to be 4 years old in a weeks time. It's crazy to think that.

Even though it's hard at times and I feel lonely I know that I made the right choice and came back here for the right reasons.

* Little T-Rex is my Nephew

*Little  Chicken is my Niece

No comments:

Post a Comment